Apr 01, 2020
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Full-Stack Software Developer, based from our offices in Ocean Village, Southampton. We work with both .NET and Java so we're happy to talk to candidates with backgrounds in either of these languages.
The role would suit enthusiastic software experts who are clearly passionate about what they do, have a positive can-do attitude and would appreciate working in an environment with like-minded engineers.
You will be required to work as part of our development team to produce a range of web, mobile and other digital products for a growing and varied client base.
Specific duties include:
- Testing code to ensure a high degree of quality (including unit tests)
- Maintaining both legacy and newly-developed software (implementing changes in accordance with new or amended requirements)
- Designing software that satisfies requirements
- Reviewing others' code, and having your code reviewed
- Debugging both your own and others' software
- Supporting production systems
- Conformance to existing company and industry best practices where appropriate
- Significant and a demonstrable track record of working in a similar development role.
- Good understanding of development standards and design patterns.
- The ability to integrate with third-party systems using documented APIs.
- Desire to learn new skills and an openness to develop their creative ability.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- Resilient and able to handle constructive criticism.
- Team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams.
- Above all, a positive approach to work.
We're looking to pay between £25,000 and £45,000 for the right candidate with appropriate experience.
Working with us at Netshell has a number of other benefits, see our careers page to find out more.
Great! Visit our careers page for a detailed job specification.
Apply via Indeed or drop an email and covering letter to email@example.com.